- Where is your office location? My practice is currently Virtual and Clinton Township, MI
- Do you offer Telehealth? Yes
- Do you offer home based services? Yes. Limited. However, I can not bill insurance for this. Let’s discuss how best to meet your needs.
- What ages do you see? I work with individuals and relationships across the lifespan.
- Are you wheelchair accessible? Yes.
- Do you work with a psychiatrist for medications? Yes. If you schedule with me through Macomb Therapy Group, we have psychiatry available. Otherwise, I will refer you to your physician for a referral.
- Do you accept sliding scale? Yes, no one should be turned away for inability to pay. If I can not help you, I will refer you to someone I believe can.
- You came recommended for counseling. However, I’m not comfortable with Mediumship. Do I have to have that? NO, ethically, I do not blend this with other services. I keep excellent boundaries.
FAQ Mediumship/Psychic Sessions
- Can I have a phone session for Psychic/Mediumship? Yes. Please schedule as if doing a zoom to hold your spot. Then send me a VERY brief email or text “I’m interested in a phone Mediumship/psychic session” and the number you want me to call.
- Can I have face to face Psychic/Mediumship? Yes. But I have to charge for this time. My typical rate is $100.00 hr. These sessions are typically 45mins which may include processing and discussion about the session afterwards.
- During a Mediumship session, can you connect to my beloved pet in Spirit? Yes. Please know, mediums can’t control who will communicate with you. However, I have frequently had sessions when a beloved pet has visited.
- Can a support person join my Psychic/Mediumship session? Yes. However, the session then becomes a group session. Spirit may choose to communicate with anyone present in the room during your session. If you are more comfortable with a group, email me and we can set up a small group with more time.